Application deadline: 2 December 2014
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
Core components are
- the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate*
- a maintenance allowance for a single student (£13,900 for 12 months at the 2014-15 rate; pro rate for courses shorter than 12 months)
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- inbound visa costs
Eligibility:You can apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
To apply and for more information visit http://www.gatescambridge.org/apply/