APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 2015
Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD studies for Developing Countries 2015.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offered for international students who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Korean Universities. The scholarship is aimed to provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
- The applicant and his/her parents must hold foreign citizenships.
* Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2013 (born after Sep. 1st, 1973).
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1st of the selection year.
* Applicants who have enrolled in or graduated from a university in Korea are not eligible for the KGSP program. Specifically, applicants who have previously enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program, a master’s program, or a doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.