DURATION FOR COMPETITION: 1 JUNE-1 SEPTEMBER, 2015
The story of today’s Africa – young, growing, urbanizing, and tech-savvy – needs to be told. As a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa, Agility wants to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans and the continent that they are rapidly reshaping. We are looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality. We invite professional and amateur photographers to compete for a chance to win up to $4,000.
- The Africa 2015 Photo Competition (the “Competition”) is open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older.
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition.
How to Enter:
- All photographs must be submitted in digital format via this website: africa2015.com.
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photo, photo location, and photo caption.
- Entrants must also specify which photo category their entry belongs to.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to comply with all Competition rules.
Click here for more details and application procedures.