The YALI LEARNS ~ ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INVESTMENT SUMMIT is a program targeted at SME’s, micro-businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs seeking investment to enlarge or start-up their businesses. The program will also focus on the dynamics that makes a business and organization strive to success in terms of structure, marketing and finance management. Seasoned and long-serving experts in the industry will be brought together to share valid and practical knowledge on how to run and manage a small and medium business while the 2nd day will see investors and investment institutions, banking professionals, micro lenders and the Bank of Industry share durable information on what it takes to access finance to start or enlarge their business.
- To create a platform to connect small businesses to a talent pool of business development consultants and management consultants.
- To create a fora for further discussion after the event for small business and investors, angel investors and money lenders to enlarge their business or kick-start their businesses.
Some of the Speakers confirmed to grace this event include:
- Ibukun Awosika – Chairman, First Bank Nigeria Plc
- Andrew Alli – President, African Finance Corporation
- Bankole Williams – Respected Management Consultant for bluechip Organizations
- Steve Harris – Respected Management Consultant for bluechip Organizations
- Nimi Akinkugbe – C.E.O, Best Man Games (Creator of the Lagos Monopoly Game)
- Officials from Bank of Industry, Central Bank, SMEDAN
- Jide Majiyagbe – Acting CEO, SMEDAN
- Priere Emiebor – Senior Tax & Audit Professional
Date: June 27 & 28, 2016 (Monday and Tuesday)
Time: 09:00am prompt – 3:30pm
Venue: (Available to registered participants only)
This event is 100% free of charge. Register here to attend