Job Type: Full-time, one-year Internship
Job Title – Research Associate
You are super-passionate about some things. We hope two of those will be research and innovation. You have grit and resilience. You always find a way. You are a leader and take responsibility for the execution of your responsibilities. You have very high personal standards and take pleasure in delivering beyond expectations. You are curious about creative industries and would love to understand how they work and how they can flourish. You are confident in your ideas and love to work with people. You are not looking for a job; you are looking for an opportunity to be part of something truly amazing.
As a research associate, you will be responsible for generating the insights that drive our product and service development unit. You will monitor and submit periodic reports on trends, conduct literature reviews, collect and analyze data, prepare reports, articles and presentations and provide research support to other team members.
- Conduct literature reviews and report on findings
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare interview and survey questions
- Conduct surveys and report on findings
- Maintain accurate records of work carried out within units
- Request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project
- Submit periodic reports on trends within assigned industries
- Prepare progress reports on assigned tasks
- Prepare articles, reports, and presentations
- Monitor media and analyze trends
- Prepare infographics to show research findings
Experience and Competencies
- Knowledge of research principles, processes and frameworks
- Excellent use of research software and productivity tools
- Multi-sector, international experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to self-direct work and delivery of same
- Ability to handle presentations to internal and external audiences
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative, as part of managing a complex and varied workload.
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy environment.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
Mode of Application
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining how you would apply research to solving creative challenges (Email subject: Research and the Future of Creativity)
- This is a paid internship position. You will be provided a stipend and work tools to carry out your responsibilities.
- Resumption is immediate upon selection.
If we believe you may be a fit, we will contact you.