It’s easier to lament and complain about everything that’s wrong in the world; if only people or the government will just do the right thing, things will be better, yes? Well, maybe. But the way things are, we’ve quite frankly gotten to the point where every single person has to pitch in. It’s the only way things will get better. We are super proud of the narrators of our audiobook I’m A Graduate Now What? for donating their voices to tackling youth unemployment in Africa.
Over the next few days, we will spotlight each of these narrators and their work on I’m A Graduate Now What? In the meantime, here’s an outline of the content in The Journey To Self-discovery:
1. Understanding who you are – Narrated by Segun Lawal, Founder Spirit of David
2. Defining your values – Narrated by Aisha Augie-Kuta, C–founder, CACT
3. Finding your purpose – Narrated by Dike Chukwumerije, Poet
4. Discovering your strengths – Narrated by Pelu Awofeso, Award-winning Travel Writer
5. Identifying your weaknesses – Narrated by Jane Maduegbuna, Director, Afrinolly
6. Putting the past where it belongs – Narrated by Amanda Kirby Okoye, Image Historian
7. Dealing with low self-esteem – Narrated by Yemi Amusan, CEO, Lucere
8. A case for Self-acceptance – Narrated by Lanre Olusola, Life Coach and Orode Okpu, Founder, Pink Pearl Foundation
9. Positive Discontentment – Narrated by Jodie, Musician
10. Keeping the faith – Narrated by Ishaya Bako, Filmmaker, Aby Baiyewu-Teru, CEO, Global Rights and Olamipeju Adekunle, Founder, The Girls Show
To subscribe, send yes to 669 or visit https://goo.gl/2lVAoU (ETISALAT NUMBERS ONLY) at N25/Day, N50/Week or N150/month
Keep up with updates by following ABBPOfficial on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Not your thing? Please repost. Someone out there needs this info.